25 March 2010

My life in a nutshell...

It's been a bit since I last wrote. I thought I'd write a quick summary of my life. This is what my week generally looks like on a normal basis as of right now:


Then between all those, I work for either the Ashby's (making music videos for their family vacation pictures, or doing other computer stuff), Midnight Productions (making videos of the plays and other productions going on in Twin Falls), or Mom and Dad (doing work around the office and house), or I'm practicing the piano :-D. It's pretty good. I'm starting to come up with a routine, which is nice. I'm starting to get used to the idea of being home (though still, at times, I am shocked again that I'm actually done with my mission, just last night I had another dream of me being a missionary, ha ha). So, that's Kent's Life in a nutshell. I'm pretty happy to be a part of it! And that's the Bright-side of life!

1 comment:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

You'll totally go through the same thing when you're married! I still can't believe sometimes that I'm finally finished with all of that dating and moved on! I'm so grateful! I have lots of dreams where I'm still single and I can't get Dave to commit to getting married! I know, I'm wierd...
I'm glad you're getting the hang of being home. I imagine it's something that only time can help. We are so glad you're home, but we definitely feel a void out here in the midwest...come back to us...