09 March 2010

Life is pretty Bright! :-D

Life is beautiful. What a wonderful thing. I realized that my last few posts have been a little down. It got me thinking and I realized how awesome life actually is. Why in the world would we ever complain about this wonderful gift of life we've been given? So, I've decided to put down a few reasons for why there's a Bright-side in my life :-D

1. I have the gospel in my life. I was born in a family where I was taught the gospel. Where I was taught what the purpose of this life is, and how to accomplish it. Though what I know and have been taught hasn't always been reflected in what I do, because of God's wonderful plan, it covers those points where I slip up, and that's the Bright-side of life!
2. I have the best, most supportive family and friends ever. I sometimes wonder if it's altogether fair. Whether or not it is, I'm so grateful to have you all!
3. I had two years to serve Heavenly Father. You've heard enough about why that was so awesome :D
4. There's a Temple in TWIN FALLS!!! That's so awesome. I love going to the temple. Or even passing by. It's awesome to give a quick wave to my golden buddy Moroni every now and then :-D.
5. I have lucrative sources of income for while I'm waiting for school to start in the Spring. That's a total blessing. It's also awesome because it gives me at least a little bit of a routine to tide me over until I start school.
6. I have tons of opportunities to help other people, and make others happy. That makes me feel so good. I love you all and if you ever need someone to help you feel happier, just give me a call and maybe I'll tell you a story about a marshmallow, called Mr. Schmo :-D

Those are just a few of the many reasons why life is awesome. I would list more, but I know you have other things in life to do, and I need to go to bed! Life is beautiful, as hard as it sometimes may be... When you don't have joy, try smiling, maybe that smile could be the source of your joy! And that's the Bright-side of life :-D

No comments: