01 April 2010

What I see Driving...

Here's just a random post about what I've seen as I've been driving around lately...
A deer, not super interesting, but I thought it was pretty cool (and no, I was in the passenger seat. That's right, I'm talking to you, just wanted to make sure that you know I wasn't being unsafe!)



And then, this is what I find to be more interesting...

(Sorry, I must be honest, I was driving when I took this one, but I was very careful!) I called the number, just because I was curious to see how much it would cost to remove a Tattoo that was about a square inch. They were reluctant to give me a quote, they described that there had to be several visits, you had to meet with a consultant on your specific tattoo, and then the lasers, and ya-di-da-di-da... Ultimately, it came down to this: If you have a tattoo that's just one square inch and you want to remove it, it will take a lot of time and energy and about $50! Best bet is to just not get a Tattoo! Because getting them are expensive too! "We thank Thee, oh God for a prophet, to guide us in these latter days!" (and tell us that we ought not get tattoos!) :D That's the Bright-Side of Life :D Have a great General Conference Weekend!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I actually WAS going to get after you for taking pictures while driving, but I won't. I'll just let your conscience eat you up inside or something. :)