20 March 2011

Join.Me - Easy Computer Help Solution

Hey family (and especially Mom). Here's the solution to all of your computer problems. When you need my or Brett's help, this is a really really easy way to get it. This video explains it really well, but basically, if you ever have computer problems, I don't have to try and explain what you're seeing on the screen. Using something as simple as Join.me, I can show you. It takes literally seconds (under 10, I'm serious) to connect our screens. It's so easy and awesome! Just go to http://join.me to get started. Mom, maybe we can do this tomorrow so I can show you how it works. I think you'd really appreciate it. Anyone else who wants help with this, I'll show you, it's awesome!

1 comment:

Sam Wonder said...

ezTalks is one free video conferencing software that allows up to 100 participants to join the meeting.
can we share screen on skype
fuze video conferencing
simple video chat