28 December 2010

Hum di dum.... SNOWBOARDING! :D

Dear Blog and friends,
It has been quite some time since my last post. I'm writing this at 10:38 pm December 26th, but I'm in my bedroom, out of reach of the WiFi connection, so I'll probably post it tomorrow. It has been too long. I do plan on posting more in the future.
<<Present Day>>
As I thought about it, looking at all I wrote that night, I decided that to avoid boring you, I'll post it a piece at a time. So, for now I'm going to post my pictures from my Pomerelle excursion and leave it at that :) I had a blast :) It's been a long time since the last time I went snowboarding, and I just jumped right back in the saddle. I love speeding down the mountain and weaving through the trees (at as high speeds as I dare). I'm not really one for jumps and rails, but I do get my kick outta those as well :) I love snowboarding. I also love skiing (you can get going a LOT faster on skies :D), but everyone I go with snowboards, so I just snowboard. Too bad it's so expensive, or I'd go a lot more. But, it was a great experience. I was really happy to have gone! And that's the Bright-Side of Life! (More BSL to come :D)

No comments: