10 July 2010

Bizarre!


So, I was going through some old e-mails and found this in an e-mail I sent to a bunch of people about a vacation I went on with my family. It was pretty funny. So many of you may know that I served my mission in the Missouri Independence Mission. Well, I had gone on a vacation to that area just a year and a half before my mission. Here is a portion of my e-mail about that vacation:

Anyway, we flew into Albuquerque, New Mexico and were there for about 20 minutes (I recorded us there too) then we got on the plane to Kansas City, Missouri, where we rented a car and started off for Independence.

Before I talk about any more of the trip, I want to say that the only reason I would EVER live in that kind of humid climate would be if I was assigned there for my mission. IT WAS SOOOO HUMID!!! I LOVE DRY WEATHER!!!

Ha! Isn't that great!? I had totally forgotten I mentioned that mission part. I do remember hating the humidity. But, that's just rich! Anyway, I thought you'd find that enjoyable :D

No comments: